14.12.23 - Hear from Jessica Cunnigham:
- Join us on the 14th of December online at 09:30am to hear from Jessica Cunnigham (@theprodigalfox) – CEO and founder of Belief Coding® (@belief_coding).
- Jessica Cunningham is not only a businesswoman but also a mum of 5 – She is passionate about helping people overcoming their fears and thriving.
- We look forward to what Jessica has to say in the meeting on the 14th of December.
- This event is exclusive for the Women in Construction Hub members.
- To apply for your membership head to www.wichub.co.uk
11.01.24 - Pay Equity:
- What are some of the common causes of the gender pay gap in construction, and how can we address them?
- What steps can companies take to ensure that men and women are paid equally for the same work?
- How can we ensure that salary negotiations are fair and transparent?
- What are some of the benefits of achieving pay equity in the industry?
08.02.24 - Advocacy and Outreach:
- What are some ways that we can promote the benefits of a career in construction to women and other underrepresented groups?
- How can we partner with schools and other organizations to encourage more women to pursue careers in construction?
- What are some ways that we can advocate for policies and initiatives that support women in the industry, such as maternity/paternity leave or flexible work arrangements?
- How can we encourage more women to participate in industry associations and other professional organizations?
14.03.24 - Technology and Innovation:
- How can we leverage technology and innovation to create a more inclusive and supportive workplace for women in construction?
- What are some emerging technologies that could make the industry more accessible to women or improve their working conditions?
- How can we ensure that women have equal access to training and development opportunities related to new technologies?
- What are some of the challenges that women may face when working with new technologies, and how can we address them?
11.04.24 Networking and Community Building:
- What are some ways that we can create a sense of community and support for women in construction, both within individual companies and across the industry as a whole?
- How can we promote networking and mentorship opportunities for women in the industry?
- How can we encourage women to participate in industry events and conferences, and provide them with opportunities to share their experiences and insights?
- What are some of the benefits of building a strong network of women in the industry?
09.05.24 Breaking Down Stereotypes and Bias:
- What are some common stereotypes or biases that women face in construction, and how can we challenge or eliminate them?
- How can we encourage more men to be allies for women in construction and promote a more inclusive culture?
- What types of training or education programs are effective at combating unconscious bias in the workplace?
13.06.24 Recruiting and Retaining Women in Construction:
- How can we attract more women to the industry, particularly in non-traditional roles?
- What types of outreach or education programs are effective at encouraging women to pursue careers in construction?
- How can we improve onboarding and training programs to ensure that women feel supported and equipped to succeed in their roles?
- How can we measure and track the success of our efforts to recruit and retain women in construction?